Careers at MDC FlexiClean
Sales Manager £25,000 a year
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Executive, to join our dynamic team, at a well-established and rapidly growing cleaning/housekeeping company in Edinburgh We provide premium cleaning service (domestic & commercial) to high-net worth individuals throughout Scotland.
This role is for someone who has had previous experience working in business development for another firm providing cleaning services and will be working from our office in the Edinburgh and central belt area.
The role will involve lead generation, meeting clients, writing business proposals and tenders and working closely with the business owner and other managers to help drive the business forward based on offering a quality service.
You will need excellent spoken and written English and be comfortable meeting and speaking to clients and writing proposals. Our current contracts are based in Edinburgh and glasgow.
For the right candidate we are offering a starting salary of £24,000 to £26,000 dependant on experience and the chance to earn excellent rewards through our commission scheme.
Sales targets to meet.
Position: Full time, Permanent, Monday to Friday (Office Based)
• Contract Cleaning Industry experience: 2 years (Preferred)
• Business Development: 2 years (Required)
• Extremely well driven • Excellent IT skills • Ability to work as part of a team and individually • Able to work to deadline • Able to meet sales targets • Fantastic presentation skills • Must be able to develop sales opportunities from initial self-generated lead up to closing the business. • Confident on the phone and build relationships • Ability to attend meetings at different locations within your designated region and other regions as necessary
• Actively and successfully, manage the complete sales process; lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiation, close and handover to the operations team.
• Devise and deliver tailored presentations to potential clients by using a wide range of presentation techniques.
• Possess drive, motivation and attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are explored and capitalised.
• Generate weekly reports.
• Generate and develop business relationships with an effective approach that maximises both revenue and profitability, working to support agreed sales targets.
Cleaner Operatives required £8.21 / £8.50 depending on experience
Due to the acquisition of new contracts and expanding process we are looking for Part- time cleaners for Morning Shifts - Day shifts and night Shift.
Previous cleaning experience - Must be able to speak and communicate in fluent English - Be authorized to work in the UK - Honest, Reliable, Trustworthy & Responsible - must Have two good written references.
General office cleaning including dusting, mopping, hoovering, polishing, cleaning toilets and kitchens. Stock checking and replenishing stock
BICS certificate Knowledge of health and safety and COSHH Cleaning will be based in the Edinburgh city center Driving License Apply now
Handyman Position £7.70 / £9.50 depending on experience
Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit an experienced Handyman/ Maintenance Technician. We are preferably looking for someone with a Trade background (Joiner, Plumber, Plasterer, Painter) who has experience and knowledge to work competently across all areas to undertake property maintenance and repairs.
Own transport and tools are preferably but we can supply them. Must be reliable, hardworking and trustworthy. Apply now
Part-time Credit Controller £TBC
To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate credit control function Prioritise the ledger and chase aged debt via telephone, email and letter.
Negotiate and set up payment plans to reduce debt and produce debtor reports on a weekly basis
Raise sales invoices to customers. Apply now
The friendly cleaning company
Founded in 2006, MDC FlexiClean’s customer-centric approach, excellent staff, and high-quality cleaning service have helped it become one of the leading domestic and commercial cleaning providers in Scotland.
With ten years experience, we’re a growing business that can perform large commercial cleaning projects, as well as offer a range of domestic cleaning services suitable for every home.
Our cleaning services are available throughout Scotland from our two locations in Glasgow and Edinburgh. We pride ourselves on providing an efficient, thorough, and reliable cleaning service with a great customer service.
We offer training
Get knowledge through our training programs from one of the leading domestic and commercial cleaning providers in Scotland.
We offer apprenticeships in: property maintenance, administration and marketing